Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I've been super busy.
I've been playing softball which is my whole summer but i love playing it. We got 2nd in the tourney last weekend.. which bites cause we should've won but oh well, better luck next time.
&& I have been babysitting, 2 little kids; I call family, Chelsea and Logan, they are great and I'm so happy I get the opportunity to help Carey out. If I'm not babysitting them then I'm helping out with my aunt (who is in the hospital right now about to having my 2nd cousin Baby Aaron) so all next week I will be busy helping out with her and my 2 little cousins. which makes me super excited. ! :)
* Pray for Jessica (www.caringbridge.com/jessica16)
leaving tomorrow night for a tourney in Derby Kansas! Wish us GOOD LUCK!
oh and I got my scan results back EVERYTHING LOOKED WONDERFUL! so now we go to every 6 months instead of 3! hip hip hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment