I got to spend Saturday with my lovely friend Victoria.! We had lunch together and then spent the whole day shopping at the mall. It was a Blast! She was sad when it was time to go and almost started crying on us. It was probably one of the hardest things to do, is let me little friend go. She is moving away on Feb. 9th. Her dad is in the army and he got transferred to Washington State. She will be going to a different hospital and hopefully they can get this tumor gone.!! So please keep praying! Here are some pictures of Victoria and I:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You two look so happy. It is unfortunate that her circumstances are what they are. It is wonderful that you can spend some time with her and help her feel the love you have for her. We will continue to have her in our prayers. Love you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous! Sounds like fun, I'm glad you got to see her before she leaves. She's a little angel!!!
ReplyDelete