Going through Chemotherapy and finding out I had cancer was the worst thing ever.! Meeting new people and making friendships was the only good thing that came out of this, there are 3 people I got really close with my friend Bailey who had Leukemia, went through a bone marrow transplant and now is doing great. My friend Chelsea, who also had leukemia and is a darling, adorable and is also doing great.! And then there is My Closest out of this Victoria, she has touched the hearts of so many at Children's Mercy and many more. I will never forget the day I was getting my port in and she already had her surgery to get it in, she walked into my room, lifted up her gown and said " You wanna see my port." It was the cutest thing ever and from then on we always had to see each other, every time she saw me her eyes lite up and said "Morgan!" really loud and always was the hugable kind. I have so many memories with this young girl. She is like a younger sister to me and always will be a friend.
She got some bad news her tumor has grown and the doctors said he would be suprised if she made it till the end of the year. It hurts to even type that, tears rolling down my face as I type this whole thing. I just can't face this nor do I want to.
Don't you wish doctors could do more, don't you think every hospital should have a doctor that specialized in all different types of childhood cancers, and why does God have these plans for us innocent young kids and young teenagers. We don't deserve this and neither does anyone else. Its just not fair. I wish people did more research on the little things and not focusing on the stupid things in life. Cancers is taking peoples life everyday. Do we deserve this? No, we don't its not fair to anyone. We need to find a cure and fast!!
I'm not asking for alot in the post but I would like to ask you to keep thinking and praying for my friend Victoria and if you would please leave her a note on her caring bridge site that would be great.! her site is www.caringbridge.com/visit/victoria1
I love you Victoria, more then you know. I think about you all the time and pray for you too!
You are a very special person to me and you are going to make it through this. I'm going to be here for you as much as I can.!
PLEASE PRAY FOR VICTORIA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment