Friday, January 2, 2009

Can I go to school yet?

School is just around the corner.!!! Most high school kids are dreading going back to school. NOT ME!! I'm so ready to go back you have no idea.! Since I'm an only child (well I have a sister but she doesn't live with me) the days spent at home are soo boring. Since, most of my friends can't drive yet, we don't get to go places while are parents are at work. So, my winter break has been mostly get up feed the dog, lay around for awhile, do the chores I need to do, finally decide to take a shower, then its time for the parents to come and then we sit around and do nothing.. See now me I'd rather be on the go all the time, with something do to every minute of everyday, but the parents are a totally different story. I guess when I turn 16 I can do that, if dad lets me that is.!!!
So, Monday is my last dad of being bored, then comes all the homework, which really is fine with me. Cause I would rather do homework then be bored.
This weekend is off to my mom's. So I don't know if I will blog much this weekend but I might!!

No comments:

Post a Comment