Thursday, January 8, 2009

Study of the Mind!!

Since my first semester in school, there are some classes you take just for a semester. So, this semester I need a 4th hour and 6th hour. So, my 4th hour is just a cooking class which is nice about halfway through the day. My 6th hour is a whole other story, it's psychology!! Believe my I was so nervous to take it, some of my friends that are upper class men say it's a tough class don't do it. But sooner or later I'm gonna have to take it in college, so why not take it now and get it over with...So yesterday the teacher said, you need to copy down the vocab words that are highlighted in chapter 1, and since I don't think that is enough here is 10 more. I was surprised but that's part of high school, he also said read chapter 1 cause we will most likely be having a quiz over it tomorrow.... So today we get in class and he goes clear everything off your desk except for a pencil, (if you don't know by now that's a teachers favorite words when its test time) he said to us "this is a false quiz" so I'm sitting there answering the questions and its a 10 question true or false quiz... Needless to say I only missed 2 which is good. Well, we are going over the answers and at the end they turned out to all be false, then it triggered in my mind he said in the beginning "it was a false quiz" OH PSYCHOLOGY!!! Then he didn't even take it as a grade he said " I just wanted to see how many of you read the book last night!! He is an amazing teacher! He makes the class so much fun.!

Other than that school has been the normal, ITS JUST SCHOOL!!

The driving is going good, except I hate it when people ride my butt nothing more makes me mad then someone right on my tale end.!! But what can I do about it... NOTHING.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment