Saturday, January 3, 2009

OH MY!!

Friday: I'm not really the type of person to sit at home a watch a movie unless it is a love story or something sappy. I would rather go to the movie theater. People have been telling me what a great movie Narnia is so last night I decided to sit down and watch it. Pssh, I clearly did not understand this movie and is not something I enjoy watching. It reminds me of Harry Potter and I don't really enjoy those books! I'm never going to watch Narnia again.!!

Today: My mom, grandma and I went to Kansas City to go shopping. It was so nice outside. We went to the Zona Rosa (an outdoor shopping area) So, me and Wendi always joke about how some people need to go on the TV show Interventions. Well, everywhere I went today I wanted to look at the purses thats one thing I don't need anymore of because I have so many. So, I got to thinking maybe I should go on that show Im addicited to PURSES!!! But I didn't buy one because I just got a new one for Christmas!!

Right now, I'm watching my little cousin, she is such a blast. She wants to watch Happy Feet so she can dance with the penguins! How cute I know right?

TA TA for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment