Well, the last time I posted Softball Tryouts were just getting started, after a week the coaches decided to only cut 3 people I believe. We have a good variety of athletes playing for Seaman High School! So, as most of you are wondering, I MADE THE TEAM! (WOOH)
The Thursday of tryouts, we were doing a running drill, working on our stride and taking a banana route around the bases. I was on my last 5 steps to home plate, and my knee just locked up on me and I started stumbling. It was weird. One of my coaches came up to me and said "Morgan, do you have leg problems?" I started laughing and said "No Coach I dont have leg problems." So, I continued on with tryouts and later he came and got me the trainer was there to look at my knee. it was very tender and it still is. so he said i need to get in to see my PCP. (which you may know I don't exactly have one) so we went up to Sunflower Prompt Care and seen a Doctor there, she put me in a splint and (to make a long story short) I went to see a Orthopedic Surgeon this past Thursday, and he referred me down to a Orthopedic Doctor at Childrens Mercy, because they are more familar with my history down there, so they can deal with it... so hopefully they wil get me in sometime over break.
Ill post when i find out more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment