So, awhile ago in a post I wrote about my little friend Victoria. She is battling Neuroblastoma, she was first treated at Children's Mercy, and her dad got transferred (he is in the army) to Washington (the state) Well, here recently I have been talking to her on the phone and she told me last week that she was starting school on Monday. So, tonight I called her to see how it school was going. She said she made lots of new friends but couldn't remember their names (it was too cute the way she said it). She sounded terrible but she said she was really tired. Her mom told Wendi that her blood count is low, but it just really scared me. She sounded terrible, it was very upsetting to hear her like that. I think about this girl every day and I worry. I want those doctors to get her cured. She is like a little sister to me, actually she IS my little sister. going through what I went through and making the friends you make, you don't look at them like friends its more like family. She goes to the Children's Hospital in Seattle tomorrow to meet with the doctors. So her mom is supposed to give us a call or text us when they find out what the doctors have to say. This little girl means so much to me, so to those of you who read this, PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR HER!!!
I will post more when I find out more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment