*So, I made alot of mistakes, walked down the road a little sideways, cracked a brick when I hit the wall, had a pocket full of regrets that pull me down faster then a sunset*
*If you're not willing to risk it all, you dont want it bad enough*
*Its funny after everything I have been through, this one boy stuck by side through it all, (2 years we had been together) and now that its over, and Ive let very important people in my life go. After, people telling him he could do better, people telling him he was wasting his time, he listens and now I've lost him. I'm dealing with the pain, and I just can't seem to get over him. I need some advice. Everyday when I walk down the hall, I see him, it reminds me of everything and then on I can't stop thinking about him.
Please give me some advice, cause I need to move on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Morgan, We've talked some before. I'm Vickys gradpa. I only write to tell you that you are stronger than to let one boy hurt you. After all you have been through, this is a minor(though it doesn't seem like it right now) hurt. You will meet plenty of boys with the backbone to like you no matter what others say. You wouldn't be happy with less in the long run anyway.
ReplyDelete