Happy it's over for good. I don't deserve someone in my life that doesn't respect me for who I am and not for who he wants me to be.
So, right now I'm focusing getting the school year over with and playing softball.
I'M ALSO focusing on TURNING 16 IN 10 DAYS!!!! wow i can't even wait. It's going to be a great summer and I'm having the best time of my life being single.
My Ex-Boyfriend told me the only reason he stuck around is because he didn't want to feel like a dick breaking up with me after I had cancer.. How is that supposed to make me feel? like I got used for 1 more year, that he felt sorry me. But I'm happier without him anyways, and I can move on in my life without a stupid boy!
On a Sadder note, my little friend Victoria is not doing so well, so please keep the prayers coming.
To Victoria: Hey sweetie, I hope the doctors are taking care of you, if they aren't I'm going to come up there and kick there booties. I wish we weren't so far away but unfortunately we can't change that. I miss you sweetheart. Ill talk to you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Morgan!!! I haven't been checking blogs for a while, I'm SORRY! Well, happy belated birthday!!! 16, how awesome, no why don't you drive your lil rear over here and say hi someday?! Hey don't worry about that guy, boys stink anyways. Really. They do. They smell bad. Anyways, you're one tough cookie, it's gonna take a stronger guy than that to hang with you!
ReplyDelete