Saturday, May 23, 2009

Summer is Here!!

Sorry, everyone I know its been a long time since I have updated but so much is going on in my life.


First, off I'm a legal driver NOW!! wow isn't that excited.

~~ Carey Branam -- I will drive my little self over to your house, just tell me where to go.. ha ha



High School Softball is over for me, but the first weekend in June begins the summer league, which makes me so happy, cause I love my summer team and we always have a blast when we play.. So I'm totally STOKED.!!

The last week of school was tough, its all FINALS!! I hate finals. I think they are stupid and then you got teachers cramming in test that are separate from your finals which I also think is stupid but whatever.. I can't control them.. I'm happy school is out and I don't have to put up with all the drama that comes along with it.
SUMMER IS GONNA BE A BLAST FOR ME!! :)

I have scans coming up On June 1st and 2nd so keep me in your prayers that everything still looks good.!

I'M OFFICIALLY A JUNIOR!! (2 years down 2 more to go, then I'm off to be a Doctor) :)
Its going by so fast I don't know what to do.!

** My Aunt Tia is about to "poop" out a BABY BOY, Aaron Jacob Sampson. This is also a very exciting deal and I'm so happy for her. So, keep her in your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Don' worry girl the scans will go great!!!....Provided you don'tdrive yourself to them! (The mere thought scares me! LOL )

    ReplyDelete