Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Nothing New!! Well Sorta. :)

Everyone that reads this and has known me for a long time knows I've always had long hair. Well, when I lost it.. of course it hasn't gotten back to my long length.. and it was a little past my shoulders. Well, I wanted a change so last week I went and cut it off into a cute little bob. Its adorable.. (I'll post pictures soon)

Saturday, I went to my little friend Chelsea's 1 year Cancer free party which was fun. I'm so happy for her.. Congrats Chelsea!!

Monday and Tuesday I had my 3 month scan check up, now we go to every 6 months Whoa!! Very special milestone in this journey we have had. :)

Softball starts this weekend with our first tournament at Lake Shawnee, so if you wanna come just let me know ill tell you the times as soon as I find out.. Wish us Good Luck!!

* Update on My Aunt Tia who is about to have a baby. She could go any day now and if not before June 17th ( I think) they will induce her on that day. I'm so happy for her and ready for Baby Aaron to get here. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! So, um ... I was talking to your Auntie ... and she let me in on a secret ... you babysit?!

    K it might just be 4 family, but if you're interested, we'd love to have you babysit!

    You can email me if you want, careydreambig at gmail dot com Later!

    ReplyDelete