Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Day I Have Been Waiting for Since Dec. 18

School is back, boy was I excited to get up early this morning and DRIVE MYSELF TO SCHOOL! YES I SAID DRIVE!! I have had my permit for 6 months now I have my restricted and I'm on my own, just to school and work. But I don't exactly have a job so its only school. But the coundown is on till my 16 Birthday!!!

126 Days till Morgan is 16!!!

1 comment:

  1. No Way, everyone watch out on the roads on anywhere near Morgan's school and home, I am sure that she is a crazy woman behind the wheel. Hey I need to see more pictures, the one's on here aren't very big and we all want to see your hair. It looks cute, are you going to grow it long again? I sure do miss you. Love ya, Rochelle

    ReplyDelete